We’re excited to announce our new 2.0 mobile suggestion SDKs for Android and iOS. Here’s a quick run through on all that is new and improved:
New: Carousels & Animations
Perhaps the most engaging feature in 2.0 are a range of new animations for carousels. You can now pick between Stream, Midstream, Cover flow, Stack, 3D and Rotary carousels.
New: Card Formats
We now offer 3 suggestion card shapes: Inline, Stamp, Ticket
- Cards can be scaled by your client for different devices and UX scenarios.
- Cards are now presented with rounded corners for a more organic and natural feel.
New: Card Details
ZOWDOW Suggestion cards now include more dynamic detail – for example whether a business is currently closed or open, the distance from current location and the number of reviews.
New: Animated GIFs
New: Easier delivery and integration
The 2.0 SDK introduces a new more simpler method to integrate with your app using Cocoapods on iOS and Maven on Android. Now, you can integrate the latest version of the ZOWDOW SDK with a simple command in your development environment.
Improved: Performance enhancements
- Optimized card scaling depending on different screen sizes & densities
- Updated to latest libraries for
- OkHttp dependency version to 3.6.0
- stable Retrofit library version to 2.1.0
- Support Library version to 25.1.0
- Bug Fixes
Want to integrate ZOWDOW’s mobile suggestions in your mobile app or site? Contact us and we’ll get you set up fast.